As the Architecture Design Director at LYCS Architecture, you will lead a team of 5-10 people in the role of project leader to advance the design work. Your work is divided into three main sections: design management, project management, and team development, as follows:
Play a central role in the design process of the project you are responsible for, advancing the design work and completing the design deliverables with the goal of achieving the owner's first needs and long-term value, so you will be responsible for the following:
As a project leader, you will be responsible for liaising with clients, leading the team to implement ideas efficiently and with high quality, and ensuring that each project is implemented with quality. You will be responsible for the following:
As the team leader, you will be responsible for the growth of each designer in the team and for the development of the design team together with the partners, you will be responsible for the following:
For the position of Architectural Director, we need you to meet the following requirements:
1. majoring in architecture, bachelor degree or above; 985, 211 or with foreign study background is preferred;
2. 8 years or more of professional work experience, with strong project quality control and engineering experience;
3. strong sense of responsibility, good team and project management skills, and the ability to maintain efficient work and high quality designs;
4. the ability to break out of the comfort zone with a strong ability to learn;
5. Passionate about design, with strong professional standards, programme modelling skills and communication skills;
6. Good at office, education, hotel type public building design, with residential project design experience is preferred.
LYCS Architecture, founded in 2011, is a well-known and diversified design firm named the Best Innovative Design Firm in BUILD Magazine and was selected as one of ArchDaily's Top 10 Avant-garde Design Firms in China. We are committed to providing innovative and professional design for how people work and live in high-density cities with a fun and exploratory attitude. With a team of over 100 members and offices in Hangzhou and Hong Kong, we provide a full range of design services to clients in over 40 cities.
Our design team has over 100 members in different positions, such as design, management, and research. They graduated from Harvard University, Princeton University, Tsinghua University, and other well-known institutions in China and abroad, with an international perspective and rich local design experience. New designers can quickly grow and acquire technical skills with our "genes" through internships, new entry promotion programs, and a comprehensive training system. We create and adhere to a culture of side-by-side, truth-seeking, self-reflection, and creativity.